Using Decades Of Experience To Protect Your Interests
Few problems have only one cause and effect, and legal problems are no different. If you are facing a legal concern, it is important to work with an attorney who has the experience, knowledge and understanding required to handle your case effectively and thoroughly.
Helping others with their legal issues in a range of practice areas since 1985, I have the perspective and breadth of knowledge it takes to analyze and resolve complex issues. A zealous advocate, whether in negotiation or at trial, I work closely with my clients to move toward successful resolution of their problems.
- Family law: I will work with you to resolve your divorce and related family law matters, including property division, child custody, child support, alimony and post-decree modification of orders. I strive to always protect the best interests of your child in any custody and visitation (access) case. In addition, I am experienced in drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and handling domestic violence and protective orders.
- Personal injury: If you have been injured in a car or any other accident, it is important to work with an attorney committed to getting you the just compensation you deserve. I will work toward a fair settlement with the insurance company, but I am also ready to litigate if necessary to protect your best interests.
- Criminal defense: Criminal charges carry consequences that can seriously impact your entire life, both in the short- and long-term future. I aggressively defend clients in felony and misdemeanor cases, fighting to protect their rights. My goal is to help you avoid conviction or minimize negative consequences if conviction is unavoidable.
- Traffic offenses: I represent clients who have been cited for moving violations, including speeding tickets and reckless driving. I make every effort to ensure that you avoid accruing points on your record, which can cause insurance rates to skyrocket and lead to suspension of your driver’s license.
- Wills and probate administration: I help clients prepare basic wills, leaving them with the security and knowledge that their assets will be distributed according to their wishes. After the passing of a loved one, I assist executors and administrators in understanding and fulfilling their obligations. I also represent heirs in protecting their claims to estates.
- Powers of attorney: I can help you prepare the document that lets you dictate in advance who will take care of your medical and financial affairs if you become incapacitated.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: I work with clients to help them establish guardianships and conservatorships to take care of minors and incapacitated adults.
- General civil litigation: I handle disputes arising in any of the above areas and in the areas of contracts, real estate, debtor/creditor and business disputes. My goal is to help you arrive at a prompt and successful resolution without going to trial; however, if a reasonable settlement cannot be reached between the parties, I will aggressively represent you at trial.
Get Zealous Representation On Your Side
To speak with an experienced lawyer in Montgomery County, Maryland, contact me online or call 240-551-5553. I offer appointments during normal business hours, with flexible scheduling and evening and weekend appointments available. Off-site visits are also available by appointment.
I offer reasonable and competitive rates, and for personal injury cases, there is no fee unless I recover for you.